September is a Bulk Wednesdays Month!
The Kiva has proudly served as Eugene’s downtown grocery store since 1970. We are conveniently located on the corner of West 11th Avenue and Olive Street, across from the LTD Bus Station, on the same block as the Eugene Public Library.
- Specialty, gourmet and organic foods and produce
- Homeopathic and herbal remedies
- Dried fruits, nuts and bulk foods
- Herbs, spices, coffee and tea
- Over 200 cheeses and hormone-free deli meats
- Sandwiches and espresso made to order
- Imported and domestic wine and beer
- Vitamins and body care products